Litigators Serving Clients In Texas And Across The Nation
The attorneys of Banowsky & Levine, P.C., practice before all federal and state courts in Texas and a number of federal courts outside the state. Occasionally their work results in a notable decision or opinion in support of the positions they advocated. Links to several notable opinions from the Texas Supreme Court, the Dallas Court of Appeals, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas are below.
Feel free to contact us with any questions about these cases:
- Davenport v. Officer Radney, et al.
- Delta Brands, Inc. v. Rautaruukki Steel
- Elizondo v. Officer Green, et al.
- Elliott v. Garland Police Department
- Medtech Lighting Corp. v. Jackson
- PAJ v. Hanover Insurance Co.
- Rockwell v. City of Garland, et al.
- Rockwell v. Officer Brown, et al.
- Steinberg v. Brennan
- Watson v. Officer Mendoza, et al.
- Wolfe v. Bellows
- Wright v. Officer Stallings, et al.